Thursday, February 12, 2009

Obama's betrayal of his mother

I'm sure it doesn't trouble Obama that slaves helped to build the White House he pollutes with his president usurper self, and he undoubtedly keeps some house slaves around, but he appears to hate all white people - especially his mother, according to him:

...against my mother’s white race

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s white race."

Barack H. Obama, Dreams Of My Father

Obama's ultimate betrayal of his mother and her white race was his perverse association with Jeremiah Wright's haven of hatred, his Afro-centric church, cursing the United States and white people. Let us pray for his dark soul, that he find peace and love for all peoples and respect his mother - even if she, like his father, abandoned him.

-- www.davidbenariel.org

No comments: